- 1 oz. Light Rum
- 1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
- 2 oz. Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 1 small banana
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz. Coconut Cream
to relax you on a hot day.
1. Blend the 2 rums and the strawberries in a blender to form a smooth paste.
2. Pour this mixture into a tall (Collins or Hurricane) glass.
3. Rinse the blender. Blend the banana, the coconut cream, and the pineapple juice in blender with crushed ice until smooth.
4. Pour this mixture into the glass with the rums very slowly and watch as the strawberry mixture oozes its way to the top along the sides of the glass creating the flowing lava effect.
5. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and paper umbrella.
|Ingredients||Serve : Hurricane Glass|